Wednesday, July 22, 2009

City Hostel Seattle is Getting A MakeOver...

By many local artists including myself!
We all met up this evening with the curator Jen and owner Lee to check out the progress and choose the rooms we will be painting.
It's going to be much like the Hotel Des Arts in San Francisco, where each artist
(local to Seattle) will paint one room with their choice of design, color, etc..
My room is Suite #218 on the 2nd floor. It has plenty of room and a private bath.

Here's some before pictures...



The City Hostel in Belltown




My room.....


South wall and window

Bath

North wall
Unfinished Entryway
I will post pix when I start on the room, they (the hard workers) are going to clean up, primer the walls white and lay some carpet before I go in and paint my designs....it should be in the next week or so when I get started on it. I'm really happy to be part of this! This is going to be so GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment