Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You can still register for the June workshops, however, a late fee has been added to the price.



LAST DAY To register for my June Stencil workshops!

(they only happen once a year,so be sure to register before all the spaces are gone!)


Deadline is May 31st 2011

REGISTER HERE


(there is a Paypal button at the bottom the the registration page)


You have three class options:

Basic: $85.00 +tax

Learning how to cut and apply one layer

stencils


Intermediate: $115.00 + tax

Learning how to cut 2-3 layer stencils


Advanced: $145.00 + tax

Learning to cut 3+ layer stencils for photo-realistic look (such as the Bird at the top)


Classes will be held the month of JUNE 2011 in my studio in South Seattle.

Dates and times are chosen by you as a student

(upon checkout leave a note specifying the date and time you would like to do the class and I will schedule you)

The only days I cannot teach is on Weds and Weekends.

If you have questions or concerns,feel free to email me at:

info@urbansoule.com

or visit my Official Website at:

http://urbansoule.com

No comments:

Post a Comment