Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Here's today X-ray showing the wires... on the left side of the picture you can see where he cut the bone(it's the vertical black line)
Day after surgery:
Woke up about 4am with my bottom wires lodged into the inside of my lip, bleeding,swollen and drooling! Hurt a bunch! went back to sleep and my boyfriend had to get up to give me all my medicines...(thank you dear)
the wires hurt and my neck muscle but my jaw bone itself is actually fine, so far the only bruising I have is on my hand where they put the IV in! I hardly even have swelling,after my Surgeons check up today we stopped at Starbucks so I could get a coffee, it's sure funny when people want to stare but try not to.... I had all the head gear on with ice packs and all! After I smiled and thanked the guy for my drink he tipped over a bunch of cups, it was funny! We also stopped to get some Won Ton soup, Bill blended it up but it was to thick to go through the wires so I drank the broth, it was really good! I started a Twin Peaks Marathon, I seem to fall asleep pretty fast after taking all the pain killers, so its 20 minutes here and there....

No comments:

Post a Comment