Sunday, October 9, 2011

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity -EDGAR ALLAN POE
I adventured to the "outside" world today, being it's been since last Tuesday, I've been drugged and in bed sleeping 22 hrs a day, it started with a dream I had last night about a finding a chair at Goodwill, when I awoke today I somehow convinced Bill I was well enough to go out.... he took me to Goodwill, people stared a lot,I was wearing the white head brace, I felt like it was 200 degrees and I was going to faint,my pain medicine wore off, I was using the cart to hold myself up, needless to say,I didn't find the chair....we made it home.... I think for now I am happier in my drug induced secret world I have created in my head tucked away from everyone, alone in my room.......
(tomorrow I see the surgeon again at 4pm)


No comments:

Post a Comment