Sunday, October 16, 2011

Lots of news!
Boy did I ever fill sick yesterday, we decided to get out of the house for awhile and go "thrifting". I think the car ride made me nauseous after being in bed and moving slow, plus I'm taking less of the pain killer and doing the doses further apart. We came home and I went straight to bed! I was holding back the sick as much as I could with fear, it seemed to work! I sure didn't want to find out what it would be like to throw up when having my mouth wired shut!

I made a Yelp page yesterday so...
My Art Studio is now on Yelp! You can write a review about my Art Business now! YAY! http://www.yelp.com/biz/urban-soule-seattle

I am now booked Jan-Feb-March 2012 for art shows! Which is exciting! Sometime I feel like people don't want to show my work or they are bored, it always seems to work out the though and I somehow overbook myself and end up stressing and working nonstop, (I think I secretly like that feeling though)

well it's 12:20 pm right now..... today I go in to get the two vertical wires clipped and in return I get tight bands so I can open my mouth about a mm or 2...(not even enough to slip a M&M in!)
stay tuned.....!



No comments:

Post a Comment