Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wired shut now....


The surgery went well, took a few hours I got the about 7am and was "under" about 8am, everyone was so nice! I'm in a lot of pain,trying to write this before my cute Nurse Bill (my boyfriend, Thank you for caring for me) comes back with the pain medicine and I get knocked out again! The surgeon was telling us how the saw blades break all the time, but in my surgery they didn't! thank goodness! My throat and lips hurt the most, the medicine burns my throat since it's so raw from the tubes... well and I guess where the wires are touching the inside of my bottom lip next to my gums (where that thin piece of skin is )
my nose and mouth keep draining blood which is gross!



I have to sleep sitting up, not so bad so far....
so a little personal info:
I'm 5'7 and 162lbs as of today!
the surgeon said I will loose some weight, anywhere from 10 to 50 pounds!
okay! I'm struggling, ready to sleep now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment