Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Off to a good start then....

BAM! 
I'm down and out sick! Fortunately it only lasted Monday night thru Early this morning, I  literally slept 31hrs... whew! Everything must have all caught up to me at once, but I'm back and feeling great!
Since I missed a few days I need to back track to Sunday....
The Housewarming Party was a blast! Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us!
Here's the some shots:
 We ended the night with a nice fire in the pit...and lots of melty marshmallows!
 Monday:
 After work I thatched, fertilized, seeded and patch composted the lawn..
the bag said it should sprout in 7-10days
Tuesday:
 While I was sick in bed my honey switched out the toilet in our bathroom
the one on the top right was an Flushmate, didn't flush well and was OLD, he found the new one on Craigslist for $100, brand new, full set, in the box! Just a newer version Flushmate, we need this type because our septic system is level to where the toilet is, Flushmate has a super power flush system...it's awesome!
He's also working on his new band space, it looks like it used to be a workshop of sorts, it leads out the the garage,the concrete floors were GROSS! He ripped out some cabinets already and is sealing and painting the floor
 Wed: (today)
 I checked on my grass WHOA!!!!
Here them baby sprouts come! Only been 2 days!
Grow - Babies - Grow!
This is the type of Grass Mix I used
and my bamboo...
all are looking good after the transplant but one...
 one stem that is... I chopped it so the plant will have enough energy for the rest...I think I may have accidentally cut the stem when I was trimming the root ball,
 
Tonight we went to the thrift store for the first time since we bought the house....
we just wanted to look......
and look what I found!
Cool Pottery, Butchers Twine and Fabric!

The pottery now holds my Salt & Peppa and oven mitts! 
Think that's it for now! Time to relax!






No comments:

Post a Comment