Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Enter to Win this Custom...

I'm learning as I grow older, even though a mind can stay young, your body will not! And once again I need another jaw surgery, this time on the left side and unfortunately a biopsy (on my lip) and the removal of a "spot" next to my eye, it all happen quite suddenly within the last week and both (well three) surgeries are happening this Friday at 7am, So.. I am having a small fundraiser to offset
the price, if you donate (any amount) you will be Entered to WIN, ONE Eames Style (reproduction) Dowel base chair.




Custom painted to your liking (you get to choose what you would like painted on it) the winners name will be drawn randomly, (you will be entered per dollar you donate,so $1= 1 entry, $2= 2entries..etc) if the donation is over $10.00 you will receive an Urban Soule gift certificate for the amount donated in addition to being entered to win. . You can make donations through Paypal to email urbansoule(at)gmail.com Thank you all for your support!
I'm also having a 50% off sale in my Etsy shop, use code OCT50 during checkout to receive the discount, http://www.etsy.com/shop/soule

1 comment: