Sunday, October 7, 2012

Lots of stuff! .....

In appreciation to all my clients, friends and fans here is a 50% off code for any item in my Etsy shop! Code: OCT50 (use at check out)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/soule
Good for October ONLY!
Happy Shopping!

Also I will be releasing a Cushion/Pillow line called:
 " RelaxovaÅ¥ "
(Slovak for "Relax")
I've been collecting vintage & new fabrics for a few years now, as well as hand printing and designing my own patterns..each cushion will be handmade by me, each one will also be different and original! 
This week I bought Ikea black and white striped fabric, vintage mustard and black butchers twine, other gray and mustard pattern fabric and a vintage Japanese embroidered horse!
The last few days consisted of lots of random DIY projects around the house...
such as I decided to rip out the Trash Compactor...I thought it would just slide out but....
they put in the counter top over it, so there was a 1/4 lip over hang...
 seriously... it got stuck... I left it over night, then the next morning went nuts and tore it apart ...
 I found the gray cart at Ikea, it fits perfect in the space, first I have to replace the subflooring and tile...
here's some more DIY:
with Martha Stewart's Terra Cotta "Gravel" color paint
I took my ceramic wiener dog and coated him in the gray/gravel paint, it gave him a  faux concrete look
 then I took my cook jar and did the same...
and that's about it....
on a drive today I saw my very first Broccoli field/farm...
it was AWESOME! 



No comments:

Post a Comment