Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Equinox Open House,My Studio, Begging Critters and more!

I'm a guest artist this weekend at the Equinox Studios Holiday Open House!
Happening this Saturday 6-10pm...
My lovely friend/artist Gail Howard is kindly sharing her studio space with me for the event,
located at the top of the ramp on the second floor #220, I'll be towards the back of her studio...

Mention of studios....
Here is my studio wall being framed in....

little by little!

and for the fuzzy and feathered happenings...
she's just standing there staring at me...
begging for attention...
make that two more....beggars....
I'm not sure if it's the cold weather or what but all my animal friends that live with me are begging for attention...maybe it's time to give a little extra love...
 Happenings in my studio...
I cut the first two layers of the GIANT bunny I'm painting...
(yes that is a real spine in the background)
 Here's the 1st layer painted... sorry about the blur..
and the 2nd layer


meanwhile while that's drying I'm working a large Buddha
All for today! Hope to see you at the Equinox Open House this Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment