Sunday, December 9, 2012

Twinkley Lights All Over!!!!!

 First I would like to Thank everyone who came to the Equinox Studios Holiday Open House, it was HUGE and PACKED this year! I think I heard it was the biggest yet and an even BIGGER THANK YOU to everyone who purchased artwork, I sold a bunch!
I wanted to take picture but I was so busy, I didn't have time, I did get this shot of the entry after we loaded up and where leaving for the night.
I slept in after a long Saturday of festivities and today.....
The Vintage, Aluminum Holiday Tree got set up and decorated with Black & White Velvet Striped Balls, hand blown black-gray glass Hearts & Diamonds, Candy Canes and
White Doves!
 Very shiny and bright!
(I hate that rock in the back so much)
Hung the stockings on the Credenza along with more lights around the pottery collection...
I still have more lights to put around the around the house....



 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the shiny silver tree! I still have (and set up every year) the one you and Ty got me! I even added a retro color wheel! (had a heck of a time winning THAT bid!) now all I need is a cozy cardboard fireplace...
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura!
      I'm glad you still have it and love it! How is Ty? I need to get your current email! Send me a message to urbansoule@gmail.com
      Happy Holidays!

      Delete
  2. It was great seeing you at the Equinox Open House!

    ReplyDelete