Friday, March 22, 2013

Beverly Hills 90210

Remember that show?
 oh yes... dark tans, Jeans and Tori Spelling....and so much DRAMA!

Anyway...
I will be visiting Beverly Hills in May!
I got accepted in the Beverly Hills artSHOW
Very exciting to be with 250 other artists showing and selling our art in the Beverly Gardens Park 
May 19th-20th 2013
I am so excited to get some SUN and dry weather, average temperatures are around 65 degrees, so much better than our Seattle,dark rainy May....
I'm working on a lot of new art pieces to bring to the show....
Also if you would like to Pre-Order Urban Soule t-shirts send me an email, with your size and I'll send you an invoice. Shirts are black with a black & white logo, available in Men and Woman's (woman's are fitted)
Cotton blend. $25 includes shipping
Shirts will be sent out around the 2nd week of April.
Email: info@urbansoule.com to order yours today!






1 comment:

  1. How cool is that?! Congrats on the BH Show! Are you driving down? Ronnah is in Chico if you are.

    ReplyDelete