Friday, September 6, 2013

Organic Buckwheat Muffins



Buckwheat Muffins

Ingredient you will need:
1.5 Cups of Bobs Buckwheat Pancake mix
1 Cup Rolled Oats (I used the instant oats)
1 Egg (I used a Large Organic Brown egg)
1 Cup Milk (I used 1%, you can substitute Soy if needed)
1/3 Oil
1/2 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Pure Honey
1 tsp Baking Soda

 I mixed everything above together in a mixing bowl until it was wet,
I oiled up the muffin pans (you can also use paper baking cups or non-stick spray)
Scoop into pans
 I experimented with different topping on them,

For the tops I added the following combos (not mixed all together)
Chopped Apple + Dash of Cinnamon
Chopped Tomato + Chopped Red Onion
Granola + Cinnamon
Plain Oats
Oats + Cinnamon

Bake for 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees. You might want to check them at 15 minutes depending on your oven.

 Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment