Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Open Studio Nov 9th!

Last month I hosted my 1st Open Studio at our new house and new studio, it was so fun and such a success that I have had a lot of people asking if I'm going to have another one, YES I am!

I want to invite you to my 2nd Open Studio Nov 9th from 4-9+pm
The address is on my website or you can email at info@urbansoule.com
and I can send it to you.
We will be having snacks,beer, sodas and a fire!
BYO your marshmallows!  
and of course KIDS are always welcome!



I will also be doing a drawing for you to win FOUR of my mini paintings! 
Tickets for the drawing are only $1ea
to purchase and for more details!

All for now!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're doing this again Kim! I had an unexpected trip to Eastern Washington last time, but I'll be there for this one. Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Jonathan! I look forward to seeing you!

      Delete