Sunday, November 17, 2013

Our New Baby Boy!!!!

I'm SO EXCITED to announce a new member of the Urban Soule Family!

 Our new baby BOY!
 We don't have a name picked out yet...
he'll be coming home around the end of the month!
He's a purebred Bull Terrier!
We saw him and wanted to meet him in person of course, so we drove to his families house...
Here's his siblings
 They were all such a joy to meet and snuggle with,
 
When we walked in to the pile of sleeping puppies, I pointed and said "oh, there he is"  I hadn't touched him yet, he opened his eyes,waged his tail and jumped up to meet us.... he snuggled with me the whole time while all his siblings ran around playing, he nudged my cheeks, pawed my lips and gave me lots of snuggles and kisses, I knew it was meant to be. He also stared at Bill with his dreamy puppy eyes and buttered him up too!
Now to come up with a name for him....


No comments:

Post a Comment