Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Modern Dog Toy Round Up

For all you modernists who own a pup, I've rounded up some cool, modern gifts for your dog that you won't mind seeing strewn about your home....

Mungo & Maud have some great toys,
I love this fetch stick in green

Cotton Rope Bone Dog Toy by Harry Barker
(I just ordered a Black one..)

you can't be with a KONG
(I will be getting this Kong when Boris gets bigger)


Gnome Recycled Canvas Toy, great for a Gardener (like myself) or Holidays! Available at the Modern Dog

the Humunga Stache 
(I'm really thinking about ordering one of these for Boris)
Sip N' Chew Straw Toy  (I LOVE the stripes of course!)
available at Waggo
and of course there's so many more, these are just a few of my favorites... does your furry friend have a favorite toy? Leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment