Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Art of Being Busy

Well I am officially booked for Art Shows, Festivals and Events until December 2014! 
(patting myself on the back)
I have worked my arse off this year, promoting, creating, building up my web presence and just generally getting out there and getting my art seen. I can now proudly say, I've had my Art in Magazines, TV Shows, Movie Sets and in National Home Stores...
Yes... I am "tooting my own horn" because it feels GREAT!
My advice to other Artists....
Quit being so reserved and shy and get chatty about your art, it's really that easy, tell people about it, get a damn website that works and answer your emails...all pretty simple really.....

Anyway, I have FOUR Shows this month, so if your around one of these areas you should check it out!

Here's the list:

Essentia in Belltown
 
Essentia Seattle (Belltown)
Show hangs thru end of Jan 2014
2008 1st Ave
Seattle, WA
98121



Equinox Studios Open House


Equinox Studios
Very Open House
Dec 14th 6-10pm
2nd floor next to Studio 202 (MSL Photo)
6555 5th Ave S
Seattle, WA
98108



Ryan James Fine Art

Ryan James Fine Arts
11905 124th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA
98034


Highlife Ballard

HighLife in Ballard
5425 Russell Ave NW
Seattle, WA
98107

No comments:

Post a Comment