Sunday, December 29, 2013

Winter Cleaning and Cleansing

Finally had some time to frame up some of my artwork collection and hang it today,
I decided to hang it in the corner of the kitchen... I'm always re-decorating so I can't say how long it will hang there...
Art by Obey Giant Line Juhl Hansen, Avive, Juan Estrella, Michelle Smith Lewis and Retro Whale.
I'm sure I'll be adding more as I have plenty more small art pieces!

I also had garden fever or maybe just the Winter Blues so I went out and did some winter yard clean up...
Just pulling weeds and cleaning out the Veggie bed,a lot nicer to look at.

Along with cleaning up the yard and house I'm feeling I need to get back into my healthy eating, I tend to slack off in the Winter when I'm not growing our own food, For lunch I made a delicious Spinach Salad with Turkey, Cutie Oranges, Tomato, Olives, Green Onions and Feta.....YUM!
 Feeling much better after eating fresh, Organic Food. I think I need a good cleansing of the body and soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment