Saturday, February 28, 2015

Back Yard Make Over has Begun!

So this is a new project I started! We got a break in the weather so I had to work kinda quick!
During the winter our grass rotted out because of all the rain.

Sunday Feb 22nd

Pulling the 16" pavers out

Monday the 23rd

I re used the 16" pavers for the boarder

found a sprinkler head, the round thing at the corner of the closest paver. I have to change my design now...


laying the 16" pavers back in for a border


adding a low block wall also...

my helper.... actually he just steals my tools....


Tuesday the 24th, figuring out the new design around the sprinkler head.


found a buried hose to the sprinkler system

the Gold and Silver medalists

the new design...


row by row, brick by brick...

Finally, they help dig out the grass roots...

starting to sprinkle a bit...

Started to pour rain so I get a few days off to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment