Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Modernist House

I just came across this wonderful write up on 
a Mid Century Modernist House here in Seattle that the client has a few of my artworks of their cats.
See the full house tour and read the interview here:

Crystal and Gavin make wonderful pet beds, cat and dog houses, food dishes and other great pet related housewares that fit in with your modern decor, its all handmade by them here in Seattle!
check them out here:

Its great to see my art in other peoples homes! 
I work with you personally to make a painting or other art to fit into your home, you get to choose pattern, color and the images you want. 
Match your couch or not, I can help you decide..
send me an email info(@)urbansoule.com or visit http://urbansoule.com to see examples and current artwork.

Do you own an Urban Soule piece of art? 
If so, send me a picture of it featured in home and I'll post it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment